2/2020 HealthTEC Seed Grant Call Awardees
The HealthTEC Seed Grant provides funding support for IHL- Industry collaboration in the areas of sensing technologies and analytics/AI for health and wellness personalised application.
Here are the awardees of the 2/2020 Seed Grant Call:
Project Title: Predictive model for asthma attack among children using continuous measures from a wearable device
- PI: Dr Zhu Yong Wei, Institute for Infocomm, Research (I2R), A*STAR
- Industry Member: AEvice Health Pte Ltd
Project Title: Assessment of Z3Pulse as an alternative to polysomnography for measurement of sleep and associated events
- PI: Prof Michael WL Chee, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
- Industry Member: Neurobit Technologies Pte Ltd
Project Title: IOT- enabled air quality monitoring for healthy living in cities
- PI: Prof Rajasekhar Balasubramanian, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NUS
- Industry Member: SafeAir Technologies Pte Ltd
Project Title: Development of an advanced wearable biosignals and method for continuous physiological monitoring for vital therapeutic monitoring intelligence
- PI: Assoc Prof Ng Yin Kwee Eddie, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NTU
- Industry Member: The Posture Lab Pte Ltd
The above projects are supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF), Singapore under the HealthTEC Seed Grant.