1/2020 HealthTEC Seed Grant Call Awardees
The HealthTEC Seed Grant provides funding support for IHL- Industry collaboration in the areas of sensing technologies and analytics/AI for health and wellness personalised application.
Here are the awardees of the 1/2020 Seed Grant Call:
Project Title: Development of microfluidic platform to improve artificial insemination
- PI: Asst Prof Cheow Lih Feng, Biomedical Engineering and iHealthtech, NUS
- Industry Member: Hannah Life Technologies Pte Ltd
Project Title: Development of novel sensing system, algorithms for orthopedic patients to detect lower limb parameters during rehabilitation
- PI: Assoc Prof Alfred Tan, Engineering, SIT
- Industry Member: Kinexcs Pte Ltd
Project Title: CygniSENSE – A hand assessment and rehabilitation system with Intel RealSense
- PI: Dr Matthew Chua Chin Heng, Institute of Systems Science, NUS
- Industry Member: Roceso Technologies Pte Ltd
Project Title: Highly accurate motion tracking for remote rehabilitation
- PI: Assoc Prof Ali Asgar Saleem Bhagat, Biomedical Engineering and iHealthtech, NUS
- Industry Member: XCLR8 Technologies Pte Ltd
The above projects are supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF), Singapore under the HealthTEC Seed Grant.