3/2021 HealthTEC Seed Grant Call Awardees
The HealthTEC Seed Grant provides funding support for IHL- Industry collaboration in the areas of sensing technologies and analytics/AI for health and wellness personalised application.
Here are the awardees of the 3/2021 Seed Grant Call:
Project Title: Development of Method for Automatic Detection of Hot Flushes/Night Sweats Symptoms in Menopausal Women from a Wearable Device
- PI: Assoc Prof Hwa Liang Leo, Deputy Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, NUS
- Industry Member: EloCare Pte Ltd
Project Title: Continuous Vital Signs Monitoring for Drivers for Enhanced Driver Wellness
- PI: Assoc Prof Terence Sim, School of Computing, NUS
- Industry Member: Nervotec Pte Ltd
Project Title: Gamification of Hand Rehabilitation Exercise with Wearable Data Gloves
- PI: Asst Prof Edmund Lee Wei Jian, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, NTU
- Industry Member: StretchSkin Technologies Pte Ltd
The above projects are supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF), Singapore under the HealthTEC Seed Grant.